Subject: [Leica] WTB: Nikon D2HS and lenses NOW: swapping cards
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (photo.forrest)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:52:00 -0500

I specifically asked KEH to provide that data and they refused.

Phil Forrest

Philipforrestphoto.wordpress.comgrduprey at mchsi.com wrote:Hi Phil,

Try KEH, they are a big used camera store and rate their inventory for
condition, but do not give shutter use info, and decent prices.? their
ratings are pretty conservative, and they are great as far as customer
service.? They have a big inventory of older Nikon film and Digital cameras
and lenses.

Gene