Subject: [Leica] OT parameters…..
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:04:34 -0500

There is no way to keep someone from using your photos if you post them on
the web.  You can post the smallest size possible, but if it is visible on
your site, it will be visible when it is copied to another site.  Huge,
ugly watermarks across the center of the photo will work sometimes.  Alamy
puts one on their photos and they are still stolen and used with the
watermark intact.  Watermarks along the edge can be easily cropped
out..  Posting copyright notices and following up on unauthorized use with
take-down notices will discourage one user at a time.  Casual web posters
who are looking for something to post in their blogs might be discouraged
if right-click copying is disabled but there are ways around that, too.  If
it is on the web, it is going to be vulnerable to being used without your
permission.

Sorry :-(

Tina