Subject: [Leica] IMG: February is duck month
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:03:05 +0100

Thank you Geoff Hopkins for your kind reaction and also to Doug Herr
for all his wondefull pictures.
Of course Mr Kaufman saved Leica that was about to collapse. He had
the courrage to risk his fortune in the (ad)venture.
Of course those people took the right decision at that time.
But neverteless I regret what happened when I see such pictures as
those from Doug Herr and many others.
Meanwhile I put my M-9 on al the Visoflex gear I've got, including
Focoslide and all sorts of Leitz reproduction systhems.
The S-2 line is certainly perfect and a severe threath to Hasselblad.
But when it comes to medium format I'm happy with my Hasselblads.
I also have a family to feed.

Kind regards,

Cedric