Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chickens!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:10:41 -0500

Thanks, Lluis!  I always get one of the children to write down everybody in
their family's name and age.  I have little notebooks from every trip with
all of the names.  It's amazing to me that sometimes there will be several
children in the family with the same name.  The explanation has always been
that they don't know which one will survive.  Suyapa is a favorite girl's
name in Honduras and in Guatemala it is Faviana - named after saints, I
think.

Tina