Subject: [Leica] IMG: February is duck month
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:46:02 -0800

Doug Herr SHOWED:

> For most of the month I've concentrated on the central valley's anatidae
> (ducks, geese and swans).<<<<

Hi Doug,
Thank you for the lecture on the central valley's anatidae (ducks, geese and
swans). :-)

Particularly with your incredible photographs! I still say one more time for
the umpteenth time......... "LEICA SHOULD HAVE YOU UNDER CONTRACT
ILLUSTRATING THEIR PRODUCTS IN SUCH INCREDIBLE FASHION!"  I've said it so
many times but then they never listen to anyone in the real world of
photography anyway!
But it's their loss without question!  Because , "YOU DA BEST MAN!" :-) NO
QUESTION  EVER!

Our good fortune gain because you present the crew with your great talents
using LEICA gear in catching these fleeting moments of our feathered
friends. And the background information furthering our education.

Thank you very much.
cheers,
ted