Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler, are you alive?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:16:42 -0800

Beware of the big backs; the bigger they are the harder they fall:
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium-format-systems-digital-backs/43798-alpa-users-how-do-you-cover-your-mfdb-field.html
(see post #7)
Reminded me of Tina...

My MFDB will be put into my will immediately as I do not want my wife to be
pestered by a bunch of Luggers conveying their condolences and, in the same
breath, how they will feed and care for the MFDB for her... Ha! You'll have
to dig deep to get it and even then better bring a crow bar (why are they
called that, anyway?)!
:-)