Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler, are you alive?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:49:17 -0600

He didn't perish in an auto accident in Nigeria, did he?  I have had four
relatives, that I did not know, die in accidents there over the years.  The
amazing coincidence is that they were all involved in some sort of illegal
activity leaving them immensely wealthy, but my help was required to free up
the funds without the government knowing.