Subject: [Leica] Napalm Girl
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:06:41 -0500

wow :-)

what's his name?!
bharani

Message: 26
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:06:59 -0600
From: "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Napalm Girl
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug at leica-users.org>

David,

I just saw you had copied me also.  This was c. 1972.  Despite my teaching
English, family members went on to accomplish some remarkable things.  One
of the young men spotted my guitar and asked to play.  He played a great
performance of the Sor "Variations on a Theme of Mozart".  When I asked him
where he studied, he said he "picked it up" from a phonograph record.  Once
we got this guy out of moving crates in the Coca-Cola warehouse, he went on
to a degree in architecture.

Ken