Subject: [Leica] Napalm Girl
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:48:25 -0600

David,

If you are referring to my post, it is because at that time there was a
North VN and a South VN.  The family to which I referred had fled from North
VN to South VN.  They were very concerned about the political situation
here, since if the U.S. folded there was nowhere else to go.  Or maybe you
were referring to some other post.

Ken