Subject: [Leica] The Monkeys Cage
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:47:54 +0100

George,

Thank you very much for your interesting comment, 20 years later I can't
remember which was my intention when I've shot this one, I was basically
concentrated in the effect of his hands on the bars, editing the picture
this was my intention, on the other hand, no way to have more detail or
balanced light for shadow and light areas.

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/02/2013, a las 04:23, George Lottermoser escribi?: