Subject: [Leica] FF Pom Pom $6.00
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:09:14 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/fridayflowers/130214_203855.jpg.h
tml

Or

http://tinyurl.com/bkrf2mq

2/14/13, 8:38:55 PM, Pom Pom $6.00, NIKON D700 60.0 mm f/2.8 @ 1/30 s at
f/8.0 iso 640 Return light detected, compulsory mode

Took the subway to Low, Lower, Lowest Manhattan yesterday with my 60 macro
and new dedicated lens shade I picked up that morning at B&H which made me
feel like I had a new piece of gear entirely. When it got to dusk I used the
popup flash a lot as I was in high rez mode at least in my own mind shooting
mainly facades in the macro high rez zone. Often cropping them skinny to
panoramic ratios...

All in all I seemed to have waked 4 miles on my new Dansko clogs and shot
199 pix. From dusk to down; only the other way around.

This was the only flower exposure I made the entire day; or roll. Or card.

f8 and I still get only a slice.... But I liked it.
Iso 640 is about my high rez setting as a default which is what the flash
makes it default to.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography