Subject: [Leica] An old man's house in Dunfee, Indiana
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:30:44 -0500

Thanks, Barney. These statues of Mary are still very common around here.
Recently, I've begun to see statues of the Virgin of Guadalupe since we're
getting more Mexican immigrants in Indiana, but the regular Mary statues
in the yards of the Germans and Irish are still more common here.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook