Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:15:10 +0100

Excellent set Nathan, both, color and B&W pictures are great ones. You have
composed and combined masterfully the colors #5, 10, 12, 18, 24 (probably my
favorite), in B&W I like very much the wet atmosphere of Brussels, I like
very much #2, 7, 4.

I really enjoyed your walk around in Brussels, thanks for sharing

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 09/02/2013, a las 09:51, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: