Subject: [Leica] Bob Adler and friend.
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:39:00 -0800

This is a bit belated. Bob Adler offered to introduce me to the proprietor
of the Main Street Coffee Roasting Company, which, inexplicably, is on Elm
Street. He was described to me as a photography enthusiast and very active
in the Palo Alto Camera Club. (I outgrew camera clubs after eight years of
participation in one in England).

The fellow on the right is a cabinet maker who did the panelling of the
shop. He is three years older than me, which is pretty damn old. Y'all know
the fellow on the left. He very kindly bought me a half pound of coffee
beans, for which I'm grateful. Pardon the lousy focus. One of these days I
might get it right consistently.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1002770.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org