Subject: [Leica] Pictures, pictures! - Thanks
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 01:39:52 +0100

Ted, Tina, Geoff, Barney, Jean-Michel, Philippe, Gerry, Jayanand, Jim, Bob...

Thank you very much for looking and for your time and kind comments, I was
lucky shooting this, I was observing the two woman and just appeared the
third and I've shot immediately, it was really a moment, a second later two
children was in front of me closing the vision...

Ted special thanks for your time and comments, please keep us posted about
your shoulder, I hope everything goes well and we can meet us again!

Cheers
Lluis

El 09/02/2013, a las 19:34, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: