Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:15:28 +0100

I'm always happy when I see good pictures without too much text or talking.
Pictures must speak for themselves. Next time you happen to come in
the neighbourhood of Michel Campion's Second Hand Shop go inside and
take a picture of the Boss and the inside of the shop with a
wide-angle or a superwide.

Kind Regards

Cedric