Subject: [Leica] OT: SSD Drive for CS Scratch Disk
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 19:09:22 -0800

Thanks John. Yes, the bracket will be needed.
I will look into fully populating the MacPro at some point, but I have an
empty bay so thought I would try this as the pricepoint is pretty good now.
Thanks again,
Bob

PS - Ever see/hear of this:
http://www.mfactors.com/dual-msata-to-sataii-2-5-inches-ssd-adapter/
Just not sure if it's MacPro compatible... Your thoughts would be
appreciated!!