Subject: [Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 01:22:37 -0500

Susan,

Well, Judy is in the hospital and I am back home. They admitted her with
pneumonia and cellulitis. The later is an infection of the skin and the
structured which support it. Her temperature was back down to normal, which
is good. Her blood pressure was too low. It was 80/40. Her cardiologist is
going to see her in the morning.

When someone has all the issues which Judy has you have to be careful to
deal with these things one day at a time. I am not doing such a good job of
doing that. The doctors said that the X-rays of her lungs looked quite
abnormal. But they also said that her lungs sounded clear. They makes me
worry they something else may be going on.

I have an appointment with Dr. Pollack in the morning and then I have to go
for my physical. Then I guess I go to the hospital to see how Judy is doing.

How was your day?

Love,

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z