Subject: [Leica] IMG: another new casual portrait
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:40:46 +0100

Geoff,

I've already saw it in facebook, it is avery nice portrait, I like very much
that it is a sharp and smooth picture with a great colors combination.

My friend, you can be a very good fashion photographer! why not start a
business...! If you need an assistant to test the models I'm available!

Cheers
Lluis

El 06/02/2013, a las 08:05, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: