Subject: [Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:17:42 +1000
References: <CAFuU78edJAh0_boXZ+mRJC4AewX-Vni-Vg58t=bNNOxYfskSNQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9AD2E4BEC@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CKjOtTvKLc48gwdynwq26R3MS_keV8xWW1irH6VbYbLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78fCTos0LPkLvON3qRjFE888FdCs1uwKNwp0rUf2qH=6Rw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4uRYkoPnXjkn4-qfnwQrGCpvNhj7duYrWnU3ogNy1rAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFuU78cAk1PYCqvqVfxmB3qRLLUmEYRrwzVdaG-H63UQ-i3phA@mail.gmail.com>

The specs are linked from the M9 page.
16GB is about a battery charge in my experience. About 400 DNG uncompressed.
Monochrom card situation identical,
According to Leica Camera the M will support SDXC.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman