Subject: [Leica] First official M(240) shots
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 20:17:16 +0000

Only with the EVF/Live view, using rangefinder it is slightly faster than
the M9. Jono says that the time taken in Live view (so same with EVF) makes
it unsuitable for action shots....
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/487532-post17.html

john

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] First official M(240) shots)