Subject: [Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:05:52 -0600

George,

You mentioned never having used a half-frame or "single-frame" camera.  I
have a Universal Mercury II with its rotary shutter and 35mm lens that
probably dates to the 1950s.  The lens is as sharp as the Leica offerings of
that time, and I have made excellent images with it.  Each device has its
place.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA