Subject: [Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 09:16:50 +0100

The thing is, there are already premium quality compacts out there for those
who are not hung up on sensor size, and they make images you will NOT be
able to tell apart from so-called "full frame" cameras.

$3K for a point and shoot is an absurd price and I doubt very many
photographers (as opposed to rich neck jewelry lovers) will buy one.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu