Subject: [Leica] Canon doesn't see it quite like Mark
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 02:46:23 -0500

We'll see. I think one or two people who are committed to quality
photography might justify financing one or two.

And hearing of a compact near pocketable camera with one lens is one thing.
But SEEING one is another. It is a drop dead gorgeous piece of merchandise.
Here is a shot of one in front of its whole system of I'm counting 25 =
pieces.
http://www.photographydailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/SONY-DSC-RX1.
jpg
Or