Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Wetzlar Black Chrome M6; Canon EF 400 f2.8L
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:03:48 +0900

If anyone living in the UK is interested in the M6, or the non-IS
400/2.8, then please send me a reply soon.

I'll fly to Britain and spend twelve days in Durham and Newcastle-upon-
Tyne. I'm willing to bring one or both of these to someone who would
meet up and try before buying, but please note, especially with the
big lens, I'd much rather meet in person.

If I don't read an email over the the next 15 hours, I'll leave the
items behind (as the lens is heavy!).

Thanks for reading,

Peter