Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Student
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:07:51 +0100

Tina,

After a while I've been out of the list, I'm busy with some other things and
also scanning pictures of the past,  I want start by now to see what has
been posted. I've take a look to your 2013 postings and I think the oldest
I've not saw, neither commented is Juana Estanza. All of your postings are
wonderful, your images really move me something in my heard and as well as
the unforgettable Steve Barbour's children at the Hospital these are the
pictures I love very, very much I really envy your ability and your approach
to the people and the opportunity to shot such documents, The Pink Dress is
a picture really moving and I can  guess a certain story behind it. Your two
last ones The Student and the Teacher are other two great pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

I'll come back, I think I will be busy about 10 days more....

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/02/2013, a las 22:36, Tina Manley escribi?: