Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1 Merrill
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 01:08:30 -0500

Meanwhile, brilliant images all over the world are being made by
professionals and amateurs, yes with cropped sensor digital cameras.
Not all of them, but many of them. I'd still say most of the press pool
of gear is cropped sensor bodies. Gear is paid for and is more than
adequate for press use.

Phil Forrest