Subject: [Leica] Pie - Part 2
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:46:39 -0000

Thanks to everybody who commented on my pie pictures. Gerry hope you are
bearing up! Life can be a pain in the arse.

Folks, you'll have to excuse my smashed Apple iPhone one as my hands were
shaking with frustrated rage at my own clumsiness as I took it. Star gazy
pie looks interesting, if a bit of an eyeful, and Philippe, I did put a vent
(two, in fact) in it, but structurally it obviously couldn't handle the
gusty blasts of intense fruity flavour under the torrid conditions. There's
definitely a knack to food photography, but I haven't got it yet!

Should have taken a shot of the Turkey Tikka Masala I made tonight, but
forgot and the potential subject has disappeared.....

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow