Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Re: Quartzite AZ
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:11:56 -0800

Thanks Philippe, Bob, David, Jacky, Ken, Gene and anyone else I missed.
Guess this is the favorite.  Thanks for looking and taking the time to
comment.  Astronomy has always been a hobby of mine since my early youth.

Now I need to get faster glass or have confidence in my D600 to crank the
ISO up to 1600 so I get less of a star trail.  30 seconds is a bit too long.

Aram