Subject: [Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 04:54:56 -0500

Sure did! I just has as part of breakfast  a slice of French Raclette
cheese. I avoid looking at the per once price and just spend the five bucks
on a very nice chunk.
Great even not melted.
Velveeta you just can't have it both ways!
If you melt it it smells like something died in the house.
And it changes form.