Subject: [Leica] more R9/DMR
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:24:13 -0800

Hi All- When I sent my R9/DMr to Leica NJ, it was sent to the Leica factory
(Solms?) for the repair I had requested. The R9 shutter curtains had folded
up. I requested the R9 repair (which they did-$925) and I thought they would
check the combination- R9 with DMR attached after the repair. Maybe they
did.  The DMR was not broken when I sent it in and works fine upon receipt.
The info I got was that they could not work on DMR's any more. Today I read
that  Doug's DMR was repaired at the factory. Hopefully my DMR keeps working
- or I'll need the DRM repair man in England. If it goes south- not sure
what I'd do. I have a dozen R lenses. Not keen on starting with any new
systems. Like some one wrote - we need the schematic/ parts list for the
DMR. I'm sure there are electronics experts here in the states that could
trouble shoot and repair the units when they expire.  Stasys

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] more R9/DMR)
Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] more R9/DMR)