Subject: [Leica] A mosque in Dubhai
From: daveenglish at icloud.com (David English)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:41:34 -0800

Thank you, for looking and your comments.

In Dubhai mostly everything is new and expensive looking. Lots of malls and
covered shopping streets, low on old world charm. But that side of the Creek
has some semblance of yesterday, at least for now. It gets pretty hot there
so I suspect outdoor markets and the Arab life style is more evident in the
evening or at night. My plane to Tivendrum took off around 5pm so I didn't
get to see that side of Dubhai.
David