Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/1/2013: dawn on Carretera Ocaña
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:39:30 +0100

Yes, there are picture-taking opportunities all around but we don't see them
or we think the subject isn't worth it or we're so used to our everyday
environment that we have lost the ability to marvel ... Thanks for this
early morning picture. Are Renault and Peugeot totally absent from the
Spanish scene? (very candid question!)Jean-Michel