Subject: [Leica] First Official M(240) shots?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:17:24 +0000

I am not sure if web browsers can cope with Adobe RGB, which is where most
people will look at them. I did see the CS3 and wondered if they had found
another film photographer new to digital.....

john

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] First Official M(240) shots?)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] First Official M(240) shots?)