Subject: [Leica] WOMAN ATTACK !!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 01:06:55 +0100

Hi Ted, buenos dias amigo!

Thanks for this true lesson, this is more or less what I do, and I usually
add some other precision, I make a face of idiot looking with the camera
here and there, the most probably thing is that people think I'm crazy ...
maybe!

To be a little crazy in the life could be a pleasure to have some freedom
than the absolute reasonable men

Cheers my dear friend!
Congratulations for the lesson!
Lluis