Subject: [Leica] NYC Motorcycle show
From: lmdmd at att.net (Leland Deane)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:56:56 -0800 (PST)

Today was the last of three days of the annual show at the Javits Center.
There
was a very large crowd, all ages but weighted, I think, towards the 'older'
riders. These are fantasy machines after all, and I was interested in how
people
reacted to the bikes.
The monchrome M and 1.4 50mm were with me. All photos uncropped.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lmdmd/for+lug_1-3.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lmdmd/for+lug_1-4.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lmdmd/for+lug_1-2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lmdmd/for+lug_1.jpg.html

My personal favorite is the last one. The gentleman was lost in thought
while
sitting on the latest BMW scooter (soon to be available here).

Leland

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] NYC Motorcycle show)