Subject: [Leica] a modest contribution to the best way to beat eBay
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:42:05 +0000

I never really used a standard lens (50/80/150 on various formats) until I
got my Leica, I find a lot of the time I will use a 50mm most then followed
by 28mm and often (not always) 35mm is the compromise.... Obviously depends
on surroundings though, I would not be without a 35mm (or two) though ;-)

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] a modest contribution to the best way to beat eBay)