Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:55:08 +0000

The Noctilux asph is much more like the Summilux asph, I chose the f1.0
Noctilux to get a different look from my Summilux asph ;-)

john

Okay guys, sorry I even used the word "muddy". I was referring to the
comparison shots I have seen showing the f0.95 being rather much more
defined. So that dirty little word should not be used lest I offend owners
of the f1, which incidentally I would love to own too. (And tried too
miserably).

As for the "glow", it is not the spherical aberration Leica kind I am
referring too. It's the Leica signature many users seek. The latest Noct's
images are cleaner yet has that look.

So I shall remove in my limited vocabulary the words "muddy" and "glow" from
now. Even though I was using them in relative terms.

David Ching