Subject: [Leica] Film shots
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:24:37 +0100

Le 18 janv. 13 ? 02:29, David English a ?crit :

> I took the Leica M6 out for a walk around the neighborhood. Had a
> box of Agfa sitting in the fridge forever I wanted to use up.
> Something mysterious and fun about shooting film .
> Definitely not digital.
> http://www.davidenglishphotos.com/Street-Scenes/Film-Ways/
>

> Whaddyathink?

Nice rendition  and selection of subjects David - I like them

The goodness of film is that it is a time machine and takes us back to
even before the camera was manufactured.
Jim even managed to bring cavemen back yesterday ;-)

Which filter did you use in the first one?

Keep them coming

Amiti?s
Philippe

Replies: Reply from daveenglish at icloud.com (David English) ([Leica] Film shots)