Subject: [Leica] a modest contribution to the best way to beat ebay
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:54:19 +0000

The last lens I bought (used 21mm Super Elmar asph) is the only Leica
product I have bought after handling first, my dealer sent it to me on spec
to compare with my existing 21mm Elmarit asph. Everything else, including
new items from the dealer, bought unseen/tested!

Not ideal....

john

The last two lenses I bought came from local  street shops, Phalsbourg
& Metz :-)
And the last 2 cameras from the local FNAC.
I find it so frustrating when you can't manipulate the gear prior to
punching the PIN code

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] a modest contribution to the best way to beat ebay)