Subject: [Leica] Street Photography Now
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:41:42 -0700

A few of us here were also members of the John Brownlow street photography
group before it went belly-up a while ago.  I kind of miss the kinds of
dialog we had there and was glad to run across a newish book on the subject
-- Street Photography Now -- published by Thames and Hudson in 2010.  It
focuses on contemporary street work and has a global focus as well so a lot
of the work was new to me, but very interesting.  There's a fair amount of
text too, and some good discussions of the issues we all face when we try
to shoot on the street (legality, hostility, etc.)  I'd recommend it for
those who have an interest.

Mostly in color, BTW.

--
Phil Swango