Subject: [Leica] Nikon - RIP
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:06:46 -0700

Guy, guys .... you're missing David's point - he's pissed and he's looking
for some support.  Being upset doesn't have to be rational just
acknowledged.  This kind of thing happens all the time - Apple comes to mind
but many other companies do this thing.  I on the other hand got in on this
deal and got a D600, lens, Monopod, camera bag, extra battery and SD card
for like $2300 at B and H.

So David I have felt your pain

I will never
Do business with Chase, AT and T on and on.......

ernie