Subject: [Leica] R3 owners.... AT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:11:39 -0500

There are tens of thousands of these annoying little gems for money playing
people on eBay.   I as far as the Leica users group goes its not off topic
its anti topic. Our middle name is "users".

I idle my camera lusting time away by reading
500 Cameras: 170 Years of Photographic Innovation [Paperback]
Todd Gustavson (Author), George Eastman House (Author)
Price:    $17.18

Its a camera a page with very intelligent for a change commentary.
Gustavson seems to always know just how these often gorgeous devices fit in
to the general historic theme of things.
I think my highlight separation and middle tone glow actually comes out
better as a result of perusing for hours this book.