Subject: [Leica] Northern Italy
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:31:38 -0600

If you are in Como, and not spending all your time in Clooney's Villa, Take
a short road/bus trip to Bergamo. Super historic and interesting.

And if you want to go really north, try the Aosta region, the Rhode Island
of Italy. It includes the Italian Alps and Monte Bianco (Mont Blanc).
Totally unlike the rest of Italy, except for the fine food and friendly
people.