Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Linhof LF items, Rolleiwide
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:32:09 -0500

Time to realize that the LF gear deserves an owner that will use it more:

Linhof Technika Master, new bellows from "Custom Bellows UK", mint
condition, $2,250 usd
- a beautiful camera

Linhof Super Rollex 6x9 roll film back, EX++, $400 usd

110mm f5.6 Schneider Super-Symmar XL, Copal 1, boxed, mint, $1,250 usd

150mm f5.6 Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S, EX++,  $650 usd

150mm f2.8 Xenotar - Linhof Select black, EX++, $1,900 usd
- the 1 second and 1/2 second slow speeds do not run evenly, but do
run.  This is due to lack of use.
- minor dust, and a couple wispy cleaning marks on the rear lens,
otherwise beautiful

150mm f4.5 Apo-Lanthar Linhof Select, with Linhof cam, EX++ $1,250 usd
- shutter runs fine, including slow speed, bit of dust in lens

Rolleiwide 55mm f4 camera, EX+,  $2900 usd
- a few wear and usage marks on the paint, some paint touched up. Lenses
are perfect.

Please add shipping and insurance fees (shipping from Canada). For items
over $1000, if shipping to the USA, I will want to use FEDEX for
insurance reasons, and will split the cost with you. For Canada, I can
use Canada Post (they insure to $5K)

Photos on request

regards
Vick