Subject: [Leica] Northern Italy
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:19:03 -0000

Make those 10 days outside of late June, July, August and September, and
you'll easily get the type of architectural pictures you go for. Any other
time the people levels shoot up.

As for where in Italy, almost any place is good (Italy is a museum for the
world) and particularly the suggested ones so far. Did anybody mention Pisa?
The real problem will be skimming places rather than the total immersion the
particular place deserves. Too often people come back from a holiday in
Italy and need another holiday to recover!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow