Subject: [Leica] LR 4 Alternatives anyone
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:56:28 -0800

CaptureOne Pro is including RAW processing for your camera in it's next
release (7.0.2). Minimum system requirements are:
*Microsoft? Windows? minimum requirements
*? Intel Core 2TM Duo or better.
? 4GBofRAM
? 10 GB of free hard disk space
? Calibrated color monitor with 1280 x 800, 24 bit resolution at 96dpi
screen ruling
? Windows Vista? SP2 64bit, Windows 7? SP1 64bit, Windows 8? 64bit
? Microsoft? .NET Framework version 4.0 (will be installed if not present)
? A PDF reader is needed to read the Release Notes
? Flash is required to view the intro video
? An Internet connection when activating Capture One

I use this software for my medium format images as it is the only raw
processor that let's me use a process called Lens Cast Correction for
images captured by shifting the digital back through the image circle. It
is also an excellent RAW processor for files from other cameras.
Just something to add to your mix, Peter.
Best,
Bob