Subject: [Leica] Nathan, his Sons & Mariela in Barcelona
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:41:52 -0600 (CST)

Great set of photos Lluis.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lluis Ripoll" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 8:23:50 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

I've just upload 14 pictures of this pleasant evening with Nathan and his
sons Monica and Moses, Mariela has also joined us.

>From the arrival in the Zurich Caf? (the clock on the wall is stopped
>always at the same tome) where we had some beer and later we went to El
>Julivert Meu, we have already been there with many friends visitors in
>Barcelona, drinking the catalan "Porr?n", as well you can see a picture of
>Nathan with a very kind waitress who has been very kind inviting us to a
>"chupito" (a small glass of a Liquor), we have two pictures of the full
>group and also in La Rambla where the young people had an Ice Cream, we had
>a great and wonderful time together, thanks for the visit Nathan!

There are in total 14 pictures starting here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/LUGGERS/L1030002.jpg.html>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis who has always meet in Barcelona great Luggers already very good
friends!

A nice way to start a New Year!