Subject: [Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:42:44 -0500

I'm wondering though in the landscape genre with ones work in one of those
galleries specializing in landscapes like you see in Carmel and other
quality places your stuff would be on the wall right next to huge prints
taken with medium format sensors. I'd love to think the 36mp M would fill
the bill but I'm afraid there might be a contrast between its output and the
print next to it taken with medium format.