Subject: [Leica] A walk in the gardens
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:11:42 -0500

http://tinyurl.com/by8n65d

Starting here I post 12 images of my walk last night in the Botanical
gardens. The M9 and 90 f4 are not the ideal choice I suppose for a stroll
in the gardens at dusk, but the light was lovely and though the camera was
asking for b'w 800 and 1000 iso the softer images have some appeal. The
shapes, colours, contrasts and details of the gardens changes with every
day, so you can never find the same images again. Summer in the garden is
less colourful than spring, but the warmer evenings bring out the best in
the inhabitant songsters and so far the bugs have been minimal ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: A walk in the gardens)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A walk in the gardens)